twitter


Pessoal segue abaixo as respostas da atividade em folha de revisão para nossa globalizada


1. Complete using the compounds of SOME, ANY or NO.
a) I need something to drink.
b) There is nobody / somebody at the door.
c) I know nothing / something about this.
d) I haven’t bought any apples.( essa aki não dá pra usar o compound hehehe)
e) Have you read anything today?
f) I have something to say about this problem.

2. Make negative and interrogative sentences in the Simple Present. Than answer the questions.
a) We play card games.
We don't play card games.
Do we play card games?
Yes, I do / No, I don't.
b) He reads magazines every day.
He doesn't read magazines everyday
Does he read magazines everyday?
Yes, I do / No, I don't
c) They have a dinner with their parents.
They don't have a dinner with their parents
Do they have a dinner with their parents?
d) The children know how to speak english.
The children don't know how to speak english.
Do they know how to speak english?
Yes, they do / No they, don't

3. Put the sentences in the Simple Present to the Simple Past. Follow the model:
E.g We drink some juice at school.
We drunk some juice at school.

a) Peter live in São Paulo.
Peter lived in São Paulo.
b) John and I get up early on Saturday.
John and I got up early on Saturday
c) I wear a blue dress every weekend.
I wore a blue dress every weekend.
d) He plays soccer with his friends.
He doesn't play soccer with his friends.
e) She always go to the party with her sister.
She always went to the party with her sister.

4. Put the sentences in the Present Continuous to the Past Continuous. Follow the model:
E.g I am studying for the english test.
I was studying for the english test.

a) Pamela is reading a comic book.
Pamela was reading a comic book.
b) You are watching a film at the shopping.
You were watching a film at the shopping.
c) They are doing the homework.
They were doing the homework.
d) She is visiting her parents.
She was visiting her parents
e) The children are playing in the garden.
The children were playing in the garden.

5. Make sentences using the Past Continuous.
a) She / drive / fast / last week.
She was driving fast last week.
b) They / play / soccer / yestarday.
They were playing soccer yesterday
c) I / prepare / the dinner / when the telephone / rang.
I was preparing the dinner when the telephone rang
d) He / write / letters / all day / last night.
He was writng letters all day last night

6. Complete the sentences using the simple future WILL / GOING TO:  Use the verb in the paretheses.
a) You will earn (earn) a lot of money when you start to work.
b) He is going to phone (phone) his friends now.
c) You going to have (have) a picnic next weekend.
d) She will travel around the world next year.

7. Read the sentences and complete using the correct modal verbs CAN, COULD, MUST, WOULD, SHOULD, MAY:
a) They must do the homework.
b) I’m not good in football. So, I can't play with my friends.
c) Would you want something to eat?
d) We can / should take a taxi to go to the club.
e) Can she play the violin?
f) Can / Could you open the window, please?

8. Use the Possessive Adjectives or Possessive Pronouns to complete the text:
Hi Daniel,
My name is John. This is my friend Jason, he’s 13. My sister is 9. Jason and I go to the same school. There are 450 boys and girls in my school. My teacher is Mr. Smith. I like his lessons. He has to dogs and the dogs likes to play in his garden.
Your friend

John

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário